Nemesis 3 is a side-scrolling shooter game. Released originally in 1988-1989 this Shoot em up was developed and published by Konami exclusively for the MSX as the sequel to the epic game of Gradius and a spin off to Gradius II: Gofer no Yabou.
In pause mode -> extra options:
– F2 key: In pause-> change player ship GFX
– F3 key: In pause-> change gameplay speed
– F4 key: In pause-> change Invincible mode
– START button: Pause
– A button: Continue, extend game
– X button: In pause-> change player ship GFX
– Y button: In pause-> change gameplay speed
– Z button: In pause-> change Invincible mode
Selectable at boot: Language, VDP freq., invincible…
You need the IPS or BPS program. Please see the tab applications if available.
You need the original ROM to patch “Nemesis 3 (RC-764) enhanced Version 1.02”